- Linux administration;
- Web and DNS servers, AD/LDAP and Firewall administration;
- Implementing and supporting corporate authentication and security systems;
- Knowledge of Python or Bash sufficient to ensure minimum automation.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Experience with system integrators.
We do iterative releases once every 3−4 weeks and work according to our version of Scrumban. We use Jira for tickets and GitHub for code review. No legacy and no outsource-we are developing our own product from scratch.
A System Engineer is tasked with:
- implementing and developing information systems in our company,
- supporting and developing cloud infrastructure,
- resolving incidents and helping teams.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.