- 2+ years of experience in system analysis for development or integration projects;
- Experience in writing terms of reference, functional specification, system and processes documentation;
- Design of logical data models, algorithms and schemes of interaction for several information systems;
- Description of behavior scenarios using sequence, status and activity diagrams.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- B2B work with integrators, telecom and software engineering;
- Strong technical background (network technology, information systems integration, virtualization systems, cloud services and technology).
We do iterative releases once every 3−4 weeks and work according to our version of Scrumban. We use Jira for tickets. No legacy and no outsource-we are developing our own product from scratch.
A System Analyst is primarily tasked with:
- analyzing product requirements,
- describing functional and technical specifications,
- participating in meetings and discussions,
- detailing tasks for teams using Backlog.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.