- Broad knowledge and practical expertise in testing methodologies;
- Extensive experience of testing microservice applications and API;
- Experience of setting up QA processes and managing a department of professionals (or willingness to gain such experience);
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read technical documentation;
- Linux, Docker.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Sufficient knowledge of Java (JUnit) and Python (unittest/pytest);
- Knowledge of English sufficient to communicate with an English-speaking team of technical staff.
- Working closely with analytics and development teams to draw up criteria of the product meeting clients' expectations;
- Drawing up plans for manual and automated testing;
- Choosing the means and architecture for automating testing;
- Cooperation with DevOps team to integrate automated testing into the CI/CD process;
- Analyzing the results of the testing and locating defects;
- Forming a QA team, planning and setting tasks, onboarding and planning training for QA employees.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.