Product Manager (Integration)
- Strong technical background in networks, network technology, virtualization and containerization systems;
- Experience of leading projects for integrating existing solutions or developing new ones;
- Experience in communication with network security and virtualization solution providers;
- Make sure you have no fear of such words as «Docker», «Database», «Cloud», «Jupiter», «Cisco».
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Broad knowledge, not just in network technology, but also on related topics;
- Experience with AWS, Azure and platform services;
- Experience in telecom or integration.
We do iterative releases once every 3−4 weeks and work according to our version of Scrumban. We use Jira for tickets. No legacy and no outsource-we are developing our own product from scratch.
A Technical Lead (Solutions Integration Product Manager) is tasked with:
- researching the market and selecting solutions,
- setting tasks for the integration and development team,
- arranging the team’s work.
That is a brilliant opportunity to fulfill all your ambitions.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.