- Experience in administration of distributed branch data transmission networks or data center networks that have a fault-tolerant architecture;
- Knowledge and understanding of network security technology;
- Good understanding of how OSPF, BGP, IPSec, GRE and VRRP protocols work;
- Extensive knowledge of Routing & Switching on any equipment: Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, Arista.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Routing&Switching and Security certificates;
- Broad knowledge, not just in network technology, but also on related topics;
- Experience with AWS and Azure networks;
- Experience in telecom or integration.
We do iterative releases once every 3−4 weeks and work according to our version of Scrumban. We use Jira for tickets. No legacy and no outsource-we are developing our own product from scratch.
A network engineer is tasked with:
- developing, testing and integrating solutions for multi-cloud network and traffic security on the platform.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.