Middle Software Engineer (Java)
- Experience in commercial development using Java;
- Knowledge of Spring ecosystem;
- Experience of developing REST services;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read technical documentation.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Understanding of microservice architecture;
- Advanced SQL skills;
- JPA, Multithreading.
We do iterative releases once every 3−4 weeks and work according to our version of Scrumban. We use Jira for tickets and GitHub for code review. CI/CD through Docker Swarm, which collects and deploys containers from repositories. No legacy and no outsource-we are developing our own product from scratch.
The developer is tasked with:
- implementing the platform’s microservices,
- supporting the operation of internal API for interservice interaction,
- integrating with cloud services providers,
- setting up storage and usage of service data required for the functioning of services.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.