- Experience with Docker Swarm, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Prometheus and Grafana;
- Log aggregation systems and forming product performance metrics;
- PostgreSQL, replication and partitioning;
- Redis, Hazelcast or any other type of cache;
- Linux administration;
- Knowledge of Python sufficient to ensure automation.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Experience with K8s;
- Experience of deploying and servicing Clickhouse, Vertica or their likes;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Deployment of Apache Kafka;
- Experience with AWS, Azure.
We do iterative releases once every 3−4 weeks and work according to our version of Scrumban. We use Jira for tickets and GitHub for code review. CI/CD through Docker Swarm, which collects and deploys containers from repositories. No legacy and no outsource-we are developing our own product from scratch.
A DevOps engineer is tasked with:
- support and development of methodology principles of DevOps in teams,
- quick launch of new services of the platform in environments,
- multi-regional scaling of the infrastructure.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.