- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Experience of building DWH;
- Experience of using specialized ETL tools (Informatica PC, Pentaho DI, Apache Airflow or something of the sort);
- Database support: resolving problems with data blocking, data access speed and partition storage;
- Experience of working with Linux and no fear of the command line;
- Knowledge of English sufficient to read technical documentation.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Experience of building DWH and incorporating ETL processes into CI/CD pipelines;
- Understanding how column-oriented DBMS work;
- Setting up a DWH using ClickHouse;
- Working knowledge of bash/python;
- Experience with large-scale cloud services.
Analytics Department develops the platform’s part that provides the client with analytical data about their virtual infrastructure: dashboards with historical data featuring real-time utilization of virtual resources and predictive analytics on infrastructure status. The Department’s tasks also include developing automatic generation of client recommendations, collecting and displaying data on cloud providers' actual SLA and generating dashboard images to be sent to the client in case there is notification about an event they want to analyze.
As a Data Engineer, you will need to:
- Collect data from various sources. Create, adjust and support ETL processes;
- Support the operation of DWH, design schemes for storing both raw data and data mart.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.