- Data collection, analysis and interpretation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Sufficient experience in data visualisation, as well as knowing which type to choose;
- Experience with BI systems (Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, Qlik and the like);
- Knowledge of English sufficient to process substantial volume of information.
Non-essential skills that we would be happy to know you have:
- Tableau dashboards developing experience;
- Python/R foe data analysis;
- The Linux command line;
- Education and/or commercial experience in computational mathematics is a huge advantage.
Analytics Department develops the platform’s part that provides the client with analytical data about their virtual infrastructure: dashboards with historical data featuring real-time utilization of virtual resources and predictive analytics on infrastructure status.
The Department’s tasks also include:
- developing automatic generation of client recommendations,
- collecting and displaying data on cloud providers' actual SLA,
- generating dashboard images to be sent to the client in case there is notification about an event they want to analyze.
- Competitive salary matching your skills and experience + constant growth. The precise salary is to be negotiated during an interview;
- Five-day workweek with the freedom to set your own office hours (within reason);
- Work experience in an international company with a set of interesting tasks and challenges;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Corporate-sponsored English courses;
- A comfortable office in Novosibirsk or remote work;
- Allocated budget for further training and certification;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Freedom of decision-making within your responsibility;
- Open atmosphere, participation in product development decisions;
- Participation in conferences and thematic events is encouraged and sponsored;
- Optional business trips, home and abroad.